Re: oracle 7 odbc 32 driver

From: Robert Clevenger <robc_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 1998/01/03

Go to Oracle's web site and download the 2.5.3.1.0B ODBC driver. More than likely the problem is that you are using an ODBC Administrator that is a version
3.xxx and an Oracle Driver version 1.xxx.

You can tell your odbc administrator version by going to the control panel, double
clicking on ODBC. If it has TAB's across the top then you have a version 3.xxx
(you can tell the exact version by clicking on the about TAB). If there are no tabs
then you have a version 2.x

The ODBC Driver version you can either tell from the ODBC Administrator OR by running your Oracle Installer and looking to see what you have installed (From
your start menu -> Programs ->Oracle for Windows NT->Oracle Installer.

Hope this helps,

Robert Clevenger