Re: help...I got error message when trying to install..

From: Tom Cooke <tom_at_tomcooke.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/12/31

Hmmm. You say dual boot - which OS is booted when you did the install, are you installing the version of Oracle for the version of OS you booted, did you try installing two different versions to the same ORACLE_HOME under different booted OS's? Are you trying to install a server? Could you use V8 instead?

In article <68bun6$2pc$1_at_mail.mdsi.bc.ca>, Jenson Luk <jluk_at_mdsi.bc.ca> writes

--
Tom Cooke