Re: How can I mix html and PL/SQL? SSI?

From: Lando <MarkL_at_quebim.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

I have'nt used SSI but to use html and plsql you basically do everything

in pl/sql packages/procedures by using the web developers toolkit, which is nothing
more than a set of packaged procedures. These packages should have been created when you installed webserver 2.0. To understand what I am talking about take a look
at the source code for the Ticket demo or just look at package HTP to get started.

M.Landa