OCI OBINDPS(), etc...

From: Tim Steiger <tsteiger_at_ctron.com>
Date: 1997/12/02

Hi:

  I am trying to follow the example in the OCI manual for using obindps in the C language. I keep getting GPF's when I execute the first fetch. I tried
using oexfet() instead of oexec() followed by ofen(), but to no avail... I would greatly appreciate any insight that can be given.

Thanks,
Tim Received on Tue Dec 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST