BACKUP STRATEGY

From: <qutub_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/11/24

Hi ,

I am in the stage to design the backup strategy for our 30GB database running with cluster machines with Oracle parallel server. Database is required 24 hours , seven days a week.

I am planning for the implementation of HOTBACKUP, do i need logical backup (export) of the database? if yes , what is the best way to implement for my enviroment. A complete export takes 8 hours daily.

Thanks
ABD