webserver, lobs and/or raws anyone?

From: <ksp_at_mms-dresden.de>
Date: 1997/11/17

Hi!

I'm struggeling around with LOBs and raws. My environment is:
webserver 3.0, db 8.0.3, netscape 3.0

owa_util.mime_header() just doesn't show much effect. Except, netscape telling me: document contains no data, if I leave the mime-type out, the document looks ok. But how can I tell netscape to accept binary, if I can't tell him, he's receiving binary?

ALl I want to do is, to retrieve images from a blob column to the web. I thought blob was the most appropriate type, but I'm very willing to siwtch to something else.

thanks in advance for any hint or example, Kathrin Spiller

PS: The example posted here some time ago, doesn't work... Received on Mon Nov 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST