Blob Support?

From: Patrick Keshishian <patrick_at_boxsoft.com>
Date: 1997/11/14

Hello all,

   I was wondering if anyone could point me to ANY documentation that will    give me hints, ideas, or out right tell me that blob support using    ESQL (possibly on the iNet).

   I am stuck cleaning up a peace of C code delivered to us that supposedly    has support for blob. But looking in the code it only will support    blobs up to 100K. The genius who wrote this allocates char[100000]    reads from file to the allocated memory or reads form oracle into it.

   I want to know if it is possible to use ESQL to do store and retrieve    dynamically sized LONG RAW data types. Is OCI my only hope?

   Any information would be helpful. If possible please reply via e.mail.

   Thanks in advance,

Patrick K...
patrick_at_boxsoft.com Received on Fri Nov 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST