Re: WAS 3.0 using Netscape Suitespot 3.0

From: Matt Southcott <matts_at_xxxnifcosynergy.com>
Date: 1997/11/07

I was also was trying to accomplish this. After several hours of fighting with hit I descided to call Oracle Support. The proceeded to tell me that this option will be available for Netscape 3.x in release WAS 3.1. If you go to this site you can order a trial version of the 3.1 www.olab.com hope this helps.