WAS 3.0 using Netscape Suitespot 3.0

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: 1997/11/05

I have Netscape Suitespot/Enterprise server 3.0 running on my HP UX 10.20 box. I want to have WAS 3.0 register Netscape as an external listener but WAS only recognizes Fastrack/Enterprise 2.0 and 2.1. Has anybody found a way around this. WAS's HTTP server is taking up way too much of my CPU.

Thanks

Michael Received on Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST