Re: TWAIN in Oracle forms

From: Daniel Poweleit <powi_at_horn-goerwitz.de>
Date: 1997/11/06

I have successfully created a FORMS4.5 application with scanner support that works. I used the Wang scanmodule
that uses TWAIN to talk with the scanner. The Wand-Modules are for free. You can get them from Internet.
If you are interestet in a little testapplication contact me by e-mail.

Tim McConechy <tmcconec_at_wie.com> schrieb im Beitrag <34591F78.1DBBF0A0_at_wie.com>...