Set_Item_property : Displayed

From: Ben Carter <b_c_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/10/10

Hi,
  I was just looking for some advice and help regarding items when you set their displayed property to off, what other properties are actually changed, and why they are not reset when you enable the displayed property.

 I would appreciate all help regarding this mater and possibly a way around having to set each property back manually.

  Im running Oracle v7, Designing using Forms v4.5.7.0.10 and PL/SQL v1.2.1.3.0

  Thanks in advance for all advice, and responses would be prefered by e-mail.

Ben Carter Received on Fri Oct 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT