Oracle Master Program System/Database Admin

From: Buelent Zeyben <bzeyben_at_ptc.com>
Date: 1997/09/18

Hi,

I would like to get an idea and some feedback about the Oracle Master Program
System / Database Administrator.
I am taking currently couple CBT courses and have some experience with UNIX ( I didn't install OS from scratch but I know the logic behind it) I have done some system admin in the past... Is the Oracle Master Program well know in the industry and how well does it represent
the duties and responsibilities of a DBA. Is it recommended to take all the courses and get the certificate or just stick to some courses
which are base core ....
Would be great if you guys have some feedback .... I checked out Oracle's Educational Web page but I would like to get a feedback from actual DBA's
who have taken the courses ...
Thanks in advance ....

Buelent ...
bzeyben_at_ptc.com Received on Thu Sep 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT