Re: relinking database by hand for Solaris 2.6

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/09/17

twod_at_not.valid wrote:
: Check out the logfiles in $ORACLE_HOME/orainst and pay particular attention
: to the make.log as this should give you the commands used.

Just had a thought - if you didn't relink the executables during a previous install then the make commands may not be listed in the make.log. In which case you can either trawl through the Oracle makefiles and look at the targets or email me back and I'll send a list of the commands in one of my logs for a Solaris box.

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My my correct email address can be be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with