An Interesting Question ....

From: Ronak Bhatt <rbhatt_at_netscape.com>
Date: 1997/09/05

Hi,

I have a table as follows

dept_code     dept_name

------ --------
010 Default 020 Acct 030 Purchase

I want dept_name from this table for a dept_code.

If that dept_ccode doesn't exist in table, it should return dept_name of default
deptcd i.e. '010'.

Can U try ??

Thanks in advance, Ronak

PS : I don't need pl/sql. Only SQL statement.

--

Greatest Source Of Energy Is To Take Pride In What You Are Doing !!!! Received on Fri Sep 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT