Re: Migrating Oracle Databases

From: Chinna <jchinna_at_enron.com>
Date: 1997/09/16

yes.. SQL*LOADER utility is used to load data from ASCII/EBCDIC files to Oracle
database.

Sql*loader direct path :

LOAD DATA
INFILE "ADV.DAT"
INSERT INTO TABLE emp
(empno position(01:04) integer external, ename position(06:15) char)

Let me know if this helped,
Chinna

Andy Spamer <as_at_simdell.co.uk> wrote in article <01bcb9e9$325ff800$ee000801_at_AS-PC.Simdell.co.uk>...