text_io to do data transfer(help!!!!!!!!!)

From: Curtis Richards <GZJW73A_at_prodigy.com>
Date: 1997/08/16

I am developing in forms 4.5 in a NT environment. I am using cursors to fetch
specific rows from different tables. Then i am using text_io(like utl_file) to write the data in text format onto diskette( 1 column per line) This data is then to be read and inserted into another database instance. When text_io reads a blank line or encounters an end of file the same error occurs(ora 302000) . is there a way just to handle the exception for the end of file. or should i be writing something on the blank lines before the end of file. i know this is all jumbled . but i'm fried and approaching a deadline so can some one ,anyone help me!!!

p.s. or is there a way to do a partial import/export!!!!!! Received on Sat Aug 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT