Re: WebServer OWA_SQL package not in Developer Toolkit.

From: <tdrudy_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

Richard.C.Baker wrote:

> I went on a Oracle "Develop Web-Based Applications" course earlier this year
> and the course made use of a package called OWA_SQL which had procedures for
> generating tables from queries (CELLS_FROM_QUERY). However this package does
> not appear to be in the Developer Toolkit supplied with Webserver 2.1. Could
> anybody help me in locating this package?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Richard.
>
> Richard.C.Baker
> RCB_at_Vistacomp.com

Richard,

        Like Simon, I use OWA quite a bit and do not remember an OWA_SQL, but I do remember a CELLS_FROM_QUERY or something very similar. I'll check tomorrow and get back to you. FYI, there are some procedures which are included but undocumented but used in the OWA examples :)

                Tom Rudy Received on Thu Jul 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT