FRM-40900 Unable to allocate record buffer.

From: terryg8 <trg_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/07/18

Anyone with insight into the "FRM-40900 Unable to allocate record buffer" message?
Environment is AIX 4.?? Oracle 7.3 . Seems the filesystem that /tmp is on gets filled up by forms45 originated processes and causes the forms sessions to hang. Files don't actually exist in /tmp but the processes are writing there. Better yet, when the forms process goes away, the process writing, or allocating /tmp space hangs around without freeing up /tmp allocated space.

I'm not sure if I have described exactly whats going on in /tmp properly but hopefully someone out there is familiar with the problem and can fill me in.

Cheers,
Terry Received on Fri Jul 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT