Re: OFA Standard?

From: Michael Serbanescu <mserban_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/07/15

The OFA (Optimal Flexible Architecture) architecture was created by Carry Milsap from ORACLE Corporation. The seminal article was publishe in the "Oracle Magazine" a few years back. There are various articles of Mr. Milsap's on OFA on different Web sites. Your best bet is to do a search on "Carry Milsap" (I am pretty sure I spelled his name correctly, but you may want to try similar spellings if this one does not pan out).

Hope this helps.

Michael Serbanescu