Listener with multiple databases

From: Steven Egberghs <steven.egberghs_at_pec.be>
Date: 1997/07/14

Hello,

My configuration is :
AIX 4.1
Oracle WG 7.3
Tcp/IP-clients

I have two database, and I need to configure the listener so that I can access both from clients.

Do I need 2 listener.ora files ( I guess not ) ?

When I duplicate the contents of listener.ora and add this to the same file, but different listener-aliases (eg list1 and list2 ), I can't start the second one with lsnrctl.

What is the corerct way of doing this ??? Thanks
Steven Received on Mon Jul 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT