Re: pl/sql debuggers?

From: John Meyer <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

SQL-Programmer 2.1 does not currently has it's PL/SQL and TRANSACT-SQL Debugger (announced for version 2.5) but it might help you and save you more hours for sleep time.

Just in case, check http://www.sfi-software.com about SQL-Programmer 2.1

Get a live Internet Interactive Tour at: http://www.sfi-software.com/qt/sqlprogrammer20/qtinternet.htm

And full documentation at:
http://www.sfi-software.com/products.htm

If you need help or assistance, call SFI at 819 778-5045, or email info_at_sfi-software.com

Hope this can help,
Sam Q. Lang,
SFI, a Sylvain Faust company

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) was founded in 1988 by experienced database programmers intent on improving programmer productivity by developing a suite of tools, utilities and knowledgeware designed by programmers, for programmers. Productivity enhancement software in this market can easily pay for itself in a matter of days just in labor savings, not to mention the competitive advantage gained by organizations able to deploy information systems faster and more reliably. SFI's current products include SQL-Programmer, SQL-Optimizer and SQL-Sombrero.

infowerk <infowerk_at_best.com> wrote in article <5q1o62$emb$1_at_nntp2.ba.best.com>...