CA:Glendale:ORACLE Dev/Designers Needed

From: Renee Taylor <escjobs_at_expansion.com>
Date: 1997/07/09

Expansion Systems Corporation is a software development company in Glendale, California that is currently developing and customizing registration and billing software for Internet Service Providers. We are a tight little group (30) that needs increasing talent to meet our goals, organizational needs and product demand.

For a prevue see our web page at www.expansion.com

We are looking for a number of ORACLE programmers to fill out our programming section.
We are using:
Developer 2000,
Version 7.3,
Forms 4.5,
Reports 2.5, and
PL/SQL.
We need System Designers and Developers, from expert to entry level, with routine to custom work to be done. Experience is a must as is a high aptitude and the ability to take pressure and make strict project deadlines.

These jobs are permanent employment, all in-house, with the salary range of 30K to 75K.
If you are in the Los Angeles County area or intend moving here, please contact me by phone, FAX or e-mail.

--
Renee Taylor - VP Administration
Expansion Systems Corp