Re: Anyone put a VBX into Dev2000?

From: Michael A. Rife <MRife_at_admin.usf.edu>
Date: 1997/07/08

Tim,
  I was able to get a gauge VBX to work. (This VBX is available through surfing the net.) This was similar to a gasoline gauge with 3 colored regions and a needle. Unfortunitly the users decided late in the game, that they wanted to use traffic lights instead of gauges, so the VBX did not make it into production. This was in the Win 3.11 environment. I did get GPFs, in Developer/2000, more often with utilizing a VBX. More often then working on forms with no VBXs. ;)

One note, I have heard that the next major release of Forms V5 is supposed to have tab items built into it. This is possibibly just a rumor.

In article <33C11AEE.3E03_at_ATmedicalert.DOTorg>, trwAT_at_ATmedicalert.DOTorg says...