Anyone put a VBX into Dev2000?

From: Tim Witort <trwAT_at_ATmedicalert.DOTorg>
Date: 1997/07/07

Developer 2000 lacks a tabbed notebook control which is a big omission IMHO. But, it supposedly supports VBXs, so I thought I would just drop a VBX notebook control onto my forms and be on my merry way. No dice. I've tried 4 or 5 different tabbed notebook VBXs and Developer 2000 chokes on all of them - when I attempt to identify what control in the VBX I want to use, Dev2000 always fails to get a list of controls from the VBX. I've read that VBXs work very poorly with Dev2000, but this is ridiculous! Had anyone successfully used VBXs in Dev2000? What's the secret!?