Re: ODBC queries from Windows NT .idc files fail

From: Mark Gill <markgill_at_corp.hp.com>
Date: 1997/07/03

weckels_at_jorsm.com (Yamaneko) wrote:

> On Friday, six queries that could be run from our intranet
>appeared to work well. On Monday, they all stopped working.
>Our system uses NT 4.0 for the Web server, NT 3.51 as the Oracle server,
>Microsoft IIS 3.0 on the Web server and Oracle 7.2. All queries
>are done from NT Workstation 4.0 using Netscape 3.01. We are using
>Internet Database Connector, a Microsoft thing.

Hi,

Im in the iimplementation stage of the same process, but with NT 4.0 and Oracle 7.3.2. Im stuck in the same place! The query seems to execute, but then disappear - although I was able to locate a system error being generated on the NT side, system error 1114. It tells me that a local dll failed to load, I suspect it has to do with the fact that the .idc files are running on the same machine.

Did your system path change perhaps?

Mark
markgill_at_corp.hp.com