Re: HELP---Report 2.5

From: Michael A. Rife <MRife_at_admin.usf.edu>
Date: 1997/07/02

What you need to do is first define the field ADDRESS2 in the layout editor to be variable in size. Next place an edit format trigger on the ADDRESS2 field. The trigger should return FALSE if ADDRESS2 is null, else return TRUE. Returning FALSE will cause ADDRESS2 to not print. Since ADDRESS2 is defined as variable, the space on the page for ADDRESS2 will be squatched down to nothing making the CITY, STATE, and ZIPCODE to display right below DDRESS1.

This should not be very difficult.

In article <33b91213.21464744_at_news.services.fccc.edu>, am_balshem_at_fccc.edu says...