Re: How do you backup a live database?

From: Tom Cooke <tom_at_tomcooke.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/26

The new "Oracle 7.3 Backup and Recovery Book" from Oracle Press looks set to be just as thorough and accurate, useable as the previous editions. I love Oracle's habit of chucking the odd copy in with the upgrade to that version, every other shipment or so we get. Generous, eh? I guess we pay them enough support...

In article <ycx3eq91cs7.fsf_at_quake.cs.odu.edu>, Jason C Austin <jason_at_quake.cs.odu.edu> writes

--
Tom Cooke