Re: SQLNET under NT

From: Mike <mikaeltn_at_post3.tele.dk>
Date: 1997/06/25

Hello there
I have a similar problem with oracle which pings the database ok, but I get the error message when I start Impromptu 3.5 (Administrator) and try to open a catalogue :
  Error #-9:
  DMS-E-GENERAL, A general exception has   occurred during operation 'attach database'.   ORA-09241: Message not found ;
  product=RDBMS ; facility=ORA;languag

I am using Oracle TCP/IP Adapter Version 2.1.4.1.3A

I have discovered that it works fine with any other client software than Intranetware 4.10 which I am using at present to connect. But I need this client to access the server properly (administration tools etc.)

My question is whether anyone knows of a solution to this problem!!! Any suggestions will be appreciated!!!!!:)

Mikael
Denmark

Martin Bell <Martin.Bell_at_btinternet.com> skrev i artiklen <33ac27e8.539699446_at_news.btinternet.com>...