Personal ORACLE

From: Peter Reinmann <peter.reinmann_at_bfi.admin.ch>
Date: 1997/06/23

I am trying to set up Personal ORACLE 7.2 (trial version) on an Win95 Machine.
Everthing works fine - until I try to connect with Dev/2000, installed on the same machine. The error I get is: ORA-3121 No Interface driver connected - function not performed What do I have to do to get it work?

Thanks for your suggestions.
Peter Received on Mon Jun 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT