Re: Personal ORACLE

From: Mark Hide <mch_at_markhide.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/25

In article <33AE082B.2C3F_at_bfi.admin.ch>, Peter Reinmann <peter.reinmann_at_bfi.admin.ch> writes
>I am trying to set up Personal ORACLE 7.2
>(trial version) on an Win95 Machine.
>Everthing works fine - until I try to connect with Dev/2000,
>installed on the same machine. The error I get is:
>ORA-3121 No Interface driver connected - function not performed
>What do I have to do to get it work?
>
>Thanks for your suggestions.
>Peter

This happened to me aswell.

You need to install some updated Required Support Files for connecting 16 bit applications, which should be on the PO7 CD. The readme file should tell you the path to the relevant Install program.

--
Mark