NT 4.0; 16-bit sql*net

From: Arto Kujala <Arto.Kujala_at_vtt.fi>
Date: 1997/06/16

I have used sqlnet V1 in a NT 4.0 client, server is Hp Unix, Oracle 7.1. My application uses 16-bit ODBC.

The server side now supports sqlnet V2.1 I tried to istall 16-bit sqlnet 2.1 to my NT 4.0 client with no success. Then I tried sqlnet 2.3, installation is OK, I can connect and access the tables in server. But the connection is much slower than old V1 net and sometimes the connection hangs.

Any experiences? What version of 16-bit sqlnet V2 works in NT 4?

--Arto Kujala, arto.kujala_at_vtt.fi Received on Mon Jun 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT