Need advice on a good Oracle DBA book.

From: Fuzzy <granta_at_nospam.student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: 1997/06/15

Hi people.

I'm looking for a good Oracle DBA book. The ones I'm looking at are

Oracle Database Administration, from Oracle Press Oracle Unleashed, and
Oracle Secrets.

Any one have anything to say about these, or any others I should consider? As I'm in Australia, some of the more obscure texts could be hard to get, but fire away anyway.

Ciao
Fuzzy