Re: ANYONE Interested in Learning SQL for $500 a Person??

From: SatarNag <satarnag_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/06/14

Steve Phelan wrote:
>Well, if you are a 'highly qualified instructor', why are you asking
>everyone to provide you with the course content?

I did not ask for course content, I simply asked for your opinion.

>You wouldn't like to provide us with a rundown (Oracle training,
>experience, projects completed and your role on them, verifiable
>references from previous clients, etc.) would you? That way we can
>determine just who you and 'AK Computing Services' are, as you don't
>sound a very professional outfit from the above post.

This is merely a field study to determine if there is a demand for Such a course. If this idea ever goes "live", then the "rundown" of the instructor will be given.

Thank You for your response, hopefully I answered your questions.

Satar Naghshineh
AK Computing Services Received on Sat Jun 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT