Re: ANYONE Interested in Learning SQL for $500 a Person??

From: Steve Phelan <stevep_at_no-spam.pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/13

SatarNag wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam:
> I am thinking about starting a SQL classroom in Orange County,
> California
> and was wonderring what is the Demand for something like this. If this
>
> Idea interest you, please E-mail me and let me know. I also would like
> hear any comments or ideas. If you can, please include any suggestions
> as
> to what will help you learn better.
> The class will cost $500 a person, and will be taught by highly
> qualified
> instructor. I thank you for your time, and look foward to hearing from
>
> you.
>
> Satar Naghshineh
> AK Computing Services
>
> E-mail SatarNag_at_aol.com

Well, if you are a 'highly qualified instructor', why are you asking everyone to provide you with the course content? I had to design my own Oracle courses for my clients...

You wouldn't like to provide us with a rundown (Oracle training, experience, projects completed and your role on them, verifiable references from previous clients, etc.) would you? That way we can determine just who you and 'AK Computing Services' are, as you don't sound a very professional outfit from the above post.

Yes, I sound harsh. But I've had to pick up the pieces of poor training organisations in the past, and it's not easy to get clients to unlearn some of the very bad advice and training they have been given by so called 'expert instructors' who are out to make a few quick bucks.

Steve Phelan. Received on Fri Jun 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT