Re: Pathetic Oracle Performance With Stored Procedure

From: Randy DeWoolfson <randyd_at_cais.com.nospam>
Date: 1997/06/05

AlwynCoopr wrote:

> Hi,
> I have just written a package containg some dynamic sql and a table of
> types. And it is so so slow its pathetic. Now one of my team told me
> tables are slow and a table of types would be terrrible.
>
> Why is this the case and anyone have any idea what oracle are going to
> do about this?
>
> Nicholas

This is classic.

Oracle isnt going to do anything.

Its you that have written a poor package.

Try asking for real help instead of bitching and blaming someone else for your mistakes.

Randy :)

randyd_at_cais.com brandall_at_erols.com info_at_euclidsys.com
                     remove .nospam to reply

Pursuant to US Code Title 47, Section 227, unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to these addresses is subject to a $500 archival fee per copy. E-mail recieved after any reciept of this notice implies acceptance of these terms. A copy of USC Title 47, Section 227 may be found online at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html