Can´t disconnect from sqlplus

From: Sisteplant Datalde <datalde_at_redestb.es>
Date: 1997/06/04

Hello :

I want to execute a sqlplus script from an application written on C and Motif ( SCO OPEN SERVER).
I use "SYSTEM" command for executing the script from my application. The script goes well but the sqlplus keeps active althought the process has finished and I have to kill it.

I want to know if anybody has a solution for this problem.

Thanks. Received on Wed Jun 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT