WANTED: Oracle Professionals looking for fun and excitement…

From: Wheatleybz <wheatleybz_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

I want to take the opportunity to introduce you to TeamOne, LLC. TeamOne is a nationally recognized consulting firm focused on providing implementation services for client server software systems. I joined TeamOne in April 1997 as a Management Consultant with a goal: to build and develop TeamOne's Oracle Practice Area.

Our mission is to provide the highest value of consulting services to our customers. We will accomplish this by hiring professionals with Oracle experience and by constantly examining and improving the quality of our consulting services.

If you are interested in examining the world of consulting and have ANY Oracle or Oracle Financials experience, please send your resume for immediate consideration to my attention at the following email address:

bwheatley_at_countonus.com

Brenda Z. Wheatley
Management Consultant/Oracle Practice Area Manager TeamOne, LLC
770.618.8375 ext. 363
Fax 908.603.5249 Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT