For avid Oracle users

From: Julie Kawamura <julie_at_leahi.aloha.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

I'm a member of Oracle's Developer Programme, which is a sort of a club in which members get special services (like technical resources) and 20% discounts on Oracle database software. If you're an avid Oracle user, I thought you might be interested in knowing that they're having a promotion in which sign-up fees for membership are about half off for the next couple of days. Not that I'm particularly biased (ha ha) but if you were already interested in buying Oracle software, this would be a pretty good deal. You can check it out by going to
http://www.oracle.com/oraclestore/coupon. Once you're there, you'll have to type in "discount" in order to get access to the hidden URL (hidden b/c the discount was made known only to preferred customers). Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT