Oracle / Motif Colour Management

From: Mike Percsy <apa_at_ois.com.au>
Date: 1997/05/20

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me if there is any information online which describes how Motif manages screen colours?

I am (unsuccessfully) trying to run Oracle Dev2000 software on SCO Openserver 5 (Motif interface). The Oracle install "seems" to be OK, but I am only presented with a very limited colour palette (8 colours) when developing Oracle reports or graphics. I think it has something to do with the
interface between Oracle and Motif (maybe displaying too many colours ???), but because I'm not a motif guru, I don't really know where to look next.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Mike Percsy Received on Tue May 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT