Re: Oracle and Linux

From: Kevin Cozens <root_at_192.168.178.1>
Date: 1997/05/17

Bob Eisner <boei_at_trifox.com> wrote:

>Please see http://www.softwareag.com/adaform/adad.htm for details on
>obtaining a FREE copy of ADABAS D Personal Edition for Linux

There is no DNS entry for this site. www.softwareage.com exists. I did a search of their database and found reference to the product but it points back to the domain name above which doesn't exist.

Cheers!

Kevin. (http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/)

Internet:kcozens_at_interlog.com      |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
AMPRnet:ve3syb_at_bbs.ve3rpi.ampr.org |
Packet:ve3syb_at_va3bbs.#scon.on.ca.na|"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
                                   |  Try to assimilate the world!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>    |              -Pinkutus & the Borg