HELP: Connect to Local Database in Form Designer

From: Xiaotong Zhang <x0z6260_at_acs.tamu.edu>
Date: 1997/05/14

Hi, Everybody,

I need some help. I can not connect to my local database in from the Form Designer. After I entered scott and tiger as the username and the password, I got following message:

        ORA-12203: TNS: unable to connect to destination.

I am running Personal Oracle 7 for windows 95. Please let me know how I can solve this problem. Thanks a lot.

Zhang Received on Wed May 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT