Re: Disparate Versions Of SQL*Net

From: SLEHKVW <slehkvw_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

Hello Gabe,
Wonder if you got any responses to your email qquestion... We are trying to run both SQL*Net 2.1 and 2.3 on the same workstation (WIN95)
Our backend is a Oracle Server 7.3.2 UNIX. Based on the answers you got, do you think it's possible? Also if you would email me other contacts who may know and answered your question....

Thanks!

Arthur CHong
Please email to: achong_at_sleh.com Received on Wed May 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT