Disparate Versions Of SQL*Net

From: GabeYoung <gabeyoung_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

We are installing several client/server applications that require SQL*Net 2.x to interact with our Oracle 7.x databases. During our workstation certification, we discovered that some applications only work with SQL*Net version 2.2.2 or version 2.3.2 but not both. This presents a problem because many of these application reside on the same physical workstation.  We realize that we cannot install multiple versions of SQL*Net on the same workstation. Any advice on how we can handle this problem?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Gabe Young (GabeYoung_at_aol.com)
Sprint PCS Received on Wed May 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT