Re: Is anyone out there running Oracle 7.3 on OpenVMS?

From: Nick England <nick.england_at_ejcltd.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/30

Mark,

I don't have a solution to your problem, but I thought I would try to make your life harder ;-). You should be aware that Oracle (and hardware vendors) strongly advise the recompilation of PRO*C programs upon the upgrade of either the operating system or the RDBMS.

I guess you may already be aware of this, but I thought I'd try to make your day anyway.

Regards

Nick England
Oracle Consultant

In article <19970428213400.RAA04252_at_ladder01.news.aol.com>, MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com> writes

--
Nick England