Crystal Reports VBX - DSN req'd?

From: Andreas Ritzer <aritzer_at_islandnet.com>
Date: 1997/04/29

I was hoping someone might have run across this and could give me a hand. I am using Crystal Reports for our reporting tool in our project. I have embedded the VBX control onto my form and I was wondering if there was any way to bypass the DSN and use the sql-net alias instead. The DSN I have set up is using the oracle73 driver and it basically uses the sql-net alias anyways. I want to make installation of this program as simple as possible and I don't want to have to configure each machine with a dsn as well as the sql-net alias.

Thanks for all your help,
Andreas

aritzer_at_islandnet.com Received on Tue Apr 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT