Default Oracle Bootup

From: Boris Panteleev <borispan_at_pop-milpitas.lsil.com>
Date: 1997/04/18

Hi,
I used to have a C program which uses setuid() UNIX function to set up the user id of a process. The idea is to bind the startup of the Oracle Server with the UNIX init boot processes. In other words I would like to be able to setup Oracle Server to startup automatically (as an oracle user owned process) upon UNIX bootup. I need the executable file for Sun Solaris 2.5.1 environment.
 I will appreciate if any of you can give me some information or send me a copy of the 'setuid' file.

Thank you.

Boris
himel_at_aimnet.com Received on Fri Apr 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT