Re: Is OO4O notoriously slow with VB4?

From: Ilia Bashtanov <iliab_at_mmc.ru>
Date: 1997/04/10

I've tested Oracle Objects for OLE 2.00.07.2.0 with VB4 (32 bit).

500-row, 7-col array filled from dynaset in 2 seconds.
                                            ^^^^^^^^^
It is faster than OO4O 2.00.07 (16 bit) with VB3 (5 - 6 seconds)

Have you read OO4O Help (Technical Notes -> Coding Techniques) ? I use ORADYN_READONLY + ORADYN_NOCACHE + ORADYN_NO_BLANKSTRIP dynaset creation parameters and technique from above help topic.

Best regards

Ilia Bashtanov
iliab_at_mmc.ru
phone +7 (095) 974 30 30
fax +7 (095) 974 30 20

Hadi Kanan <Hadi_at_force12.com> wrote in article <$he3wAAGumSzEwBp_at_force12.com>...