Re: Help: SQL*Net setup

From: Campbell White <Preveal2_at_vni.net>
Date: 1997/04/09

Colin Young wrote:

> Can anybody help me out with setting up SQL*Net on Solaris 2.5? I can't
> seem to find any information in the documentation, and the interns and
> summer students that seem to answer the tech support lines usually don't
> know much more than I do.
>
> Even a pointer to the correct location in the documentation would be
> helpful.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Colin Young
> cyoung_at_ceogroup.com
> cayoung_at_cycor.ca

Colin,

Try downloading "RevealNet Oracle Administration Knowledge Base" from http://www.revealnet.com

In addition to almost 2,000 technical topics, you will find 35 topics on TNS/SQL*Net configuration, administration tuning and debugging. There is also a "Quick-Start" guide for setting up SQL*Net

Best regards,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc. Received on Wed Apr 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT