Help: SQL*Net setup

From: Colin Young <cyoung_at_ceogroup.com>
Date: 1997/04/09

Can anybody help me out with setting up SQL*Net on Solaris 2.5? I can't seem to find any information in the documentation, and the interns and summer students that seem to answer the tech support lines usually don't know much more than I do.

Even a pointer to the correct location in the documentation would be helpful.

Thanks

--
Colin Young
cyoung_at_ceogroup.com