Re: ODBC and Win95 Search Path

From: MRKN <mrkn_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/05

Guess what? Windows95 DOES still use autoexec.bat.

I have PO7 ver 7.2 installed in Win95. In my autoexec.bat are the following lines, which you may need to change if your drive or directory is different -

set oracle_home=C:\orawin95
set rdbms72=C:\orawin95\rdbms72
(these two set the system variables oracle_home and rdbms72)
PATH C:\ORAWIN95\BIN;
(this sets the path)

Hope this helps,

Mark Nelson Received on Sat Apr 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST